15 October 2011

Something to smile about


Once in a while, when I have a bit of time, I like to read the news feed on TFL's Facebook a/c.
It's kinda interesting to see all the different photos posted by TFL friends. 
Seeing what is important, fun, sad, happy and frustrating to others. 
Having a Facebook a/c is like having a mini blog. 
It saves you the torture of setting up a blog from scratch and worrying about ugly layouts.
Your FB friends become your ready readers.
Whether they like it or not. 
Muahahaha!

Looking at all the mobile uploads, almost everyone has a smartphone. 
Except me. 
Bummer.

I chanced upon this today.
It has already been shared on TFL FB's a/c and Fan Page.
But I like it so much that I'm going to plaster this on my blog now, before I rush off for my Dharma lessons.


By 3 EES Photography

Beautiful, isn't it?
Just like those Tumblr photos we see, except this was created by the photographer himself.
He's a non-local, but I don't know which country he is from.


By 3 EES Photography

This is witty!
Reminds me of how I failed my Maths all the way in JC, till important exams when I forced myself to cram for it.

By 3 EES Photography

This reminds me of Steve Jobs. 
Brillant.


By 3 EES Photography

Took me quite a while to understand this.
When it dawned on me, I can't stop grinning. 

When we have a dream and want to go all out to pursue the impossible, don't we have to lie to ourselves that we can do it?
We probably don't have the confidence.
Neither does anyone around us.
We very likely don't have the ability too.
And no one can teach us.
We just have to think we can.
It's the core of all our actions that follow.

Now let me share something that has kept me smiling since Thursday!



Bought these bunches of bracelets/bangles from Diva at 313 on Thursday night!
I've been looking searching for such cool stuff for eons!
Not the usual metal clangs of bangles but more colourful and hippy stuff.
The bottom 2 bunches remind me of my chanting beads.
Did I mention I have a love for all kinds of chanting beads??
I have about 5 different types of various materials!

Diva is having this Buy-2-get-1-free promotion. 
Not sure how long it's going to be though.
So go get something if you like accessorising!

The salesgirl was rather eager bringing different styles of bracelets to show me, when I was shopping around the shop.
I must have exuded the I'm-going-to-buy-everything aura.

I almost bought them when I was at Diva at Ion last month.
But the scrooge in me couldn't bear to pay $40+.
Made me think that the necklaces I'm selling on TFL are really quite affordable!
Postage included, you know!

I went to did some Maths.
If divided by 3, one bunch will cost only about $16. 
When further divided by the number of bracelet strands in each bunch, each strand cost S$2 plus?
And I can mix and match all of them as and how I want!
Alright, not exactly economical, but I want them so badly!

I think the most economical way would be to buy 3 bunches, that all cost S$20 each!
Hahaha!

Don't ask me how I end up buying a bangle bunch that costs S$26.
Plus, it's from China. -___-
The other 2 colourful bunches are from India. =D
Do you know India has the most amazing accessories??
Been there and I can vouch for it!

Diva probably has the most chic accessories around, together with Forever 21!
F21 is more affordable though.

Can't wait to wear them out!

And another thing that have kept me smiling!


I finally got down to teaching myself how to scrapbook digitally!
*clap clap clap*
Eh, not easy, you know. 
I'm 32 and not 12.
I don't mind buying a new brand of ecological household cleaner and testing it to see how well it can scrub my designer kitchen.
But learning new IT stuff?
*Bleah*

Yes, it's not quite up to standard yet.
But I'm going to get amazing at it!! 
*Be-lie-ve*


By 3 EES Photography

Got to run!
Enjoy your weekends with your loved one, everybody!



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...