04 October 2011

I wanna play the guitar

 A pair of Korean twin sisters, Janice & Sonia, living in Australia.
Pretty, adorable & talented.
I love the way their voices blend and harmonise with one another.



Bumped into their Youtube video by accident.
This was the first song I heard last year.
It was uploaded in 2009.
The video that has clocked over 9 million views.

So happy to see their new videos this year!



They were in Singapore to play for City Harvest in July this year.
This video was recorded in their hotel room in Singapore.
Uploaded in July 2011.
Grown prettier & still as cheerful-looking, haven't they?
My new favourite from their covers!
So cute!

Almost all their YouTube song videos cross the 1 million mark easily.

They always look so jovial & sweet singing in their videos that it's really infectious!
A great pick-me-up on days when I'm feeling down and need some girl power boost!




A real quirky & hilarious video about themselves, for those who wish to know them more!

They must be really closely knitted in real life to be able to sing together so well.

I wish I can play the guitar and sing like them now.

But I haven't learn the piano yet.
Drats.



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...