28 September 2011

I love Tomato Mask!

 I heard so much about Tony Moly's Tomato Mask, before the store opened in Singapore. 
All the amazing whitening/brightening effects etc etc etc.

Had wanted to buy it from Gmarket. 
But I am often so busy that I do not have the time to explore new shopping sites. 

So the week before Mid-Autumn Festival, the Husband drove me to Bugis Junction for my annual mooncakes 'pilgrimage'.




Every year, East Ocean will have their booths facing the Sony store.
Wonder if it is a deliberate decision.

 This year, there were lesser vendors at Bugis Junction for the mooncake fair.
Thought I might be able to find Goodwood Park durian mooncakes there.
But I was not willing to squeeze with the crowd at Takashimaya.

Boy, I am so happy that this year, East Ocean (東海) has several booths at new places.
They have been my favourite mooncake choice for the past decade.
The mini snowskin mooncake with lotus paste!
#faithfultaurus


 
Takashimaya, Bugis Junction & Lot 1 are the usual venues for the past, I think, at least 8 years.
This year, they also opened up mooncake stalls at Compass Point & Nex!
Maybe next year, I won't have to travel all the way to town anymore!

I tried Cookie Museum's mooncakes too this year. They're great too!
But I still like East Ocean's version most!
#stubborntaurus

 Every year, they will have 10% discount off the listed prices. 
Woohoo!



My current obsession of dressing in nude colours and carrying small sling bags recently.
Realised when I wear shoes like above, my broad feet look especially big.
Oh well, don't wanna waste the shoes either.

After getting the mooncakes, I spotted a Tony Moly store!



Mad excited!!
I was pulling the Husband and repeating, "I want to buy the tomato! I want to buy the tomato!"
He was confused, to put it mildly. Haha!




Deciding if I should get something from their Egg series.
Looks adorable but I had not read any reviews about them before.
So maybe next time!
I prefer buying skincare products that I have done some research on before.
 Cute packaging & sales talk do not work on me.




My verdict on Tony Moly's Tomatox oxygen bubble mask:

Yes! I think it's a good buy at S$26.90!

I've used it twice so far! It works everytime in mildly whitening/brightening the face.

For those who are keen, here's the ingredient list in the mask, extracted from Tony Moly Singapore's site:

Key ingredients include: Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sunflower Seed Oil , Tomato Fruit and Water

My sensitive skin is happy with it! =D

On TFL launch period, I survive on 2-3 hours of sleep daily.
If I need to look presentable for whatever, my trick is to slap on a sheet of my red wine mask the night before, after bathing.
'Mask' for 15 minutes, before going through the usual moisturising regime.
The next day, after I bath, I will apply the Tomatox mask for 3-5 minutes, continue dressing up and rinse it off afterwards.
Usual moisturising regime and then apply my BB Labs makeup base.

This helps to reduce the dullness in my sleep-deprived skin and I definitely look brighter!
Do you realise sleeping late will cause the skin to look darker too?

Both masks replenish the moisture lacking in my skin, caused by the poor sleep cycles.
The makeup base & blusher will sit better on my skin too.

Given that the effect of the Tomatox mask only lasts a day, I thought it would be wasted if I apply it the night before.
Might as well apply it on that day I'm going out to get the maximum benefit before it fades!

If not for my slightly blood-shot eyes and eye bags, no one could really tell that I only have 2-3 hours sleep for 2 days straight.
If you have some important event and already have plenty of sleep, you can still try using my method for more radiant skin!
Hope it works for you!



Randomly, I miss carrying lanterns on Mid-Autumn Festival.
The traditional paper ones.


Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...