08 September 2011

Have you launched? Have you launched?

 That's the question the Husband has been asking me since Sunday.
He asks me every couple of hours at home and called/messaged me when he was at work

Sometimes, he attempts to rephrase it, "So how is your launch?"
Or "Customers like the new launch?".
Just to fish out an answer from me.

Same question from Sunday to Wednesday.
And they say men don't nag? 

Wanted to launch on Sunday night, but I was trying to think of a new artwork template.
One of those rare moments when I go Eureka!


I'm no fan of pink. 
But last time when I was cracking the right brain which is in charge of artistic expression abilities, this was the only colour it could think of.
Told you I'm lousy at artwork. I will decompose myself if I ever work as a graphic designer.
And guess what?
This template has been in use since TFL series 26!
After 26 series (spanning across a year of launches), I'm so retiring it.


Aaah, at least a colour that I personally like!
But I'm not tiptop happy about the template.
Oh well, can't design, can't complain much. =(
At least a change, right?

Next life, if I have to come back as a blogshop owner again, I wanna request for a more developed right brain that can spews out creative chic artwork as easy as ABC.
That will save my hair from turning white.

My laptop has been a snail and GIMP hung on me 10 over times over the span of 2 days rushing out this launch. 
Imagine shutting down everything when all the crucial files are all opened and then reopening them again.
Do that a few times in a night = Diezzz.

Can't wait for the dotcom to be up!
No more slogging 6-8 hours cropping/resizing/editing photos to fit into tiny rectangle boxes!
Woohoo!
Well, the website could have been up earlier, in fact, months earlier if I have been more slack in my requirements.
But I'm fussy, picky & demanding. 
That's what the Husband says of me behind my back. 
-____-

Can see my model getting better and better at modelling bags. =D
She's going to be a bag model pro!
It's not easy, you know, to strike different poses with something static and sometimes bulky like a bag.
Have to show this part, show that part or customers can't see clearly.
Bags are not like skirts, whereby you can flick the edges up and swirl in them.
Neither can you stick your hands in the bag pockets, like how you would for a pair of shorts.

I would say it's easier modelling for clothes than for bags.
1 bag, 2 bag or even 4 bags, maybe still okay.
But we're talking about easily 18-25 pieces of bags for a single shoot session. 
Sometimes it goes up to 30.
Francesca was telling me how she was shocked to see so many bags lined up when she first came for the studio shoot.
I know, I know.
The shoot coordinator was also shocked when he saw the bags too.
Haha!
Kudos to them for their professionalism!

OMG, can't stand the Husband!
He's shouting again asking if I've launched!!
YES I HAVE! I HAVE! 
I DIDN'T SLEEP JUST TO LAUNCH!
YES YES MAILERS ALL SENT! BLASTED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA TOO!
STOP NAGGING AT ME NAOOO!

I think he just can't wait for the new stocks to be packed & mailed out, so that there will be more space in the home. 
Aaaaah!



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...