09 September 2011

TFL's very 1st model


 Do you still remember her?

My long-time customers might!
She's TFL very first model, 陳小藍!
Sort of in a way, because all these photos are done by the Taiwanese supplier, who kindly gave me the permission to use the photos.
So it's not like I headhunted for her or worked with her before.

But the point is, without her pretty face, I think TFL will not experience good sales.
Ever.
I mean, pretty faces help sell almost anything, right?
Even froyo.
Hehe.


女大十八變!
This bag is from TFL debut collection!
Before she started modelling in 2006 for 網拍 (online shops), 小藍 was just a student. 
After 5 years of modelling, look at how pro 小藍 is now!


Source: 小藍 Facebook Fan Page

And guess what, 小藍 is a petite model, standing at 1.6m.

Source: 小藍 Facebook Fan Page

A short intro for my readers who might not be familiar with Taiwan!
In Singapore, we have our blogshops started by locals and mainly modelled by locals too.
In Taiwan, it's the same!
They operate on Taiwan Yahoo auction sites, hence, also known as 網拍店.
Taiwan, with a longer history of online shopping, has a more efficient and professional shopping system & operates on a much larger scale.
And just like Singapore, the pretty popular models will often model for many online shops at any one time.

I remember I used to edit 小藍's photos for TFL site in awe. 
Such pretty eyes and versatility!
If she's in Singapore, I will definitely nab her to be TFL's model!

She probably will never know that her pretty photos have helped a blogshop in Singapore.
I count myself lucky that I get to use her photos on TFL's site. =))

 What inspired me to blog about 小藍 was when I watched an episode of Kang Xi Lai Le, a Taiwan variety show.
That episode invited the current popular online shop models to remove their makeup and the audience got to see the models' real looks. 
小藍 was one of the invited models, together with 5 other very popular online models! =D
They are part of the 網拍十三姬,the top 13 online models chosen by Taiwan Beauty magazine and Yahoo Auctions.
It is reported that any online shop that uses any one of the model will have very great sales!
Taiwan refers to them as 麻豆 (model).

It was so surreal watching her speak and move (haha!) because for 2 years, I only know her as a 平面模特兒.
That is, 2 dimensional.
It was like "Oh, she's not just a doll! She's real!".
Silly, I know.
Watching her on Youtube was kinda nostalgic.
It reminds me so much of the early days in starting TFL.


I find part 2 and part 4 most interesting. =D
小藍 looks so pretty even without makeup.

If you like 小藍 and can read Chinese, here's her blog!
She has been blogging on and off since 2007.
You can learn of how far she has come since her initial modelling days, and all the difficult times she went through to have the success she is having now.
And her Facebook Fan page!
She has more than 4200 likes now! =D



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...