01 June 2011

Out of time, out of mind

I feel like the White Rabbit sometimes.

The one from Alice in Wonderland.

"I'm late! I'm late! For an important date!"

Everyday I wake up feeling that way.

From 0730am till 1am, I still can't finish what I want to do in a day.

Should I just slow down?

Work is making me hungry. If only home delivery is more afforable. I rather spend the money on making pretty bags for customers. 

I want to go dine at so many places that I read about. But don't even have time to eat.

Last night's dinner was supposed to be a popiah from QiJi. It has been shifted to my chiller, awaiting further notice. 

0708am now. Why is it June already? All the plans I wanted to achieve by mid-2011 seem too ambitious now.

I'm late for so many stuff...now, let's be a good girl & not be late for sleep.

Oh well.

I'm going to drown my sorrows in that bottle of Coca-cola the Husband got me. Together with some nachos.



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...