17 June 2011

How long more do I have to wait for you?

I have been hankering for an Iphone, since last year. But my phone contract only ends in April next year.

Iphone 5 will be out by then and the craze should have subsided.

Right now, I just help myself to the Husband Iphone 4 when he's around. It's so great for taking photos on the go and getting online, finding which eating place open till 2am when we are out on the road!

A few days ago, I found a new love.

I need S$1600 to win its heart.

How heartbreaking.

 

Why does our love have to involve so much money?


I'm anticipating Canon G13. No pictures of it yet. So here's a G12.

I want nicer pictures on my blog and for Jo to snap more beautiful shots of behind-the-scene shoots.

I want, I want but I just can't bear to fork out that kind of money. Sigh.



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...