14 June 2011

Rambling about myself

Finally got the new launch up! Supposed to get it up last week, but I wasn't happy with some photos from the studio shoot.

I just realised it has been 13 days since the last launch. Somehow, it only feel like one week.

The last time I did a discount promotion on TFL was last July. Sent out the thousands of mailers 15 minutes ago and right now, there's about 120+ people at the site. Maybe because I sent it out in the morning. Been doing morning launches since May. Not because I woke up so early.

More of I started doing the launch at 1+am, fussed over the photos, getting everything up, here hang, there slow, answered queries for customers who saw TFL online and chatted to me on Gmail & FB, grabbed some snacks to fight the late-night hunger, before I know it, it's almost 11am now. Omg.

Or maybe promotions really do wonders! Hence, the morning crowd. =D

By the way, I really like Coca-cola. Apart from drinking water, my next favourite drink is Coca-Cola. Not zero, not light and definitely not Pepsi, just Coca-cola.

When my mum was pregnant with me, she drank Coca-Cola everyday. I used to drink Coca-cola everyday too. And it must be from cans. They retain the fizz best. The best way to get really cold Coca-cola cans is from those vending machines.

Credits: www.coolchaser.com


I once had a contest with a girlfriend to see who can down 1 can of Coca-Cola in the shortest time. I won. I gulped down the whole can of Coke without stopping. She gasped for air & to save her throat after drinking one third.

During orientation period, a friend in NUS used to carry a lot of loose change so that whenever I walked past a vending machine, he would give me the coins to buy Coke so that I didn't have to dig for change. I drank almost 3 cans a day then. We were the organising committee. It wasn't convenient to carry my bag around and guys have pockets!

I hardly spend on shopping overseas. The bulk of my money goes to food and Coca-Cola. Paying 3 Euros for 1 can of Coke does not deter me. Actually, I did try bringing Coke cans overseas in my cargo bag. But ever since the cans exploded in my luggage due to onboard air pressure, I decided that it is a really bad idea.

When I buy Coke from dispensers e.g. at Macs, 7-elevens and Subways, I do not put ice. It will dilute the Coke.

You might think that for a Coke lover like me, I should have amassed tons of those Coke cans & bottles collectibles. I tried but ended up drinking all of them.

When The Husband was going after me, he used to wait for me at the airport's arrival hall with a can of Coke & a straw. I don't usually use straws but he knew it was kinda unglam to have my lipstick all smeared on a Coke can, while still in my uniform. He figured out that such thoughtfulness would win my heart faster than a bouquet of flowers.

My friends know I love Coke so much that when I go over to their homes, they have my beloved drink stocked up in their fridges. =D

The fastest way to chill a can of Coke is to put it in the freezer. Sometimes I forget to take it out and the can become fat. Coke, once frozen, does not taste the same after defrosting.

It's my childhood fantasy of having a Coca-cola vending machine in my home. Imagine ice-cold coke any time of the day! My happiness machine!!

www.coca-cola.com.sg

Coca-cola has this magical ability to make me happy. I don't take alcohol at all. In those rare trips to the nightspots, I will still stand by a glass of Coke! So give me a can of Coke anytime!!

londonderrynh.net



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...