21 May 2011

欠扁問答題

I always enjoy those silly questions that come with even more ridiculous answers, aptly known as 欠扁問答題.

Recently, the hot weather has incited me to get hooked on sugarcane drink. Big cups of it, with no ice! I don't like ice in my drinks. It dilutes the drinks and makes the taste bland. The drink will be too cold for my heart to take it. Past 1-2 weeks, the Husband has been driving out to Chomp Chomp to buy sugarcane juice for me. The stalls there close around 1245AM daily!

If I happen to be at Hougang Mall to post parcels, I will hop on to the fruit juice stall, 百果香 Fruit Box, just behind QiJi (at the back of Hougang Mall) & get a cup of sugarcane juice.


Fruit juices are slightly cheaper than buying from food courts. I got Orange+Starfruit juice from Kopitiam at S$3.60 but over here, I only pay about S$2.80, albeit slightly smaller cup. No ice! They also do fruit juices with Yakult Original. I wonder if that is nice (or rather, diarrhoea-inducing).

The cups will come sealed with those bubble-tea like top wrappers, with such quirky questions.



Or when I buy soya-bean drink from Rochor Beancurd at Sims Avenue, there will be such questions printed on the sealed wrappers of the cups too!

Love reading them for laughs! I can NEVER guess the answer.

Here's some of my favourites amassed from various sources:

1. 火箭為什麽射不到星星?


    因爲星星會閃。


2. 為什麽香腸和雞蛋在冰箱内不說活?


    因爲它們不熟。


3. 豆沙包小姐和饅頭先生去看一部悲情的電影。為什麽只有豆沙包哭,而饅頭沒哭?


    因爲饅頭沒有filling (feeling)。


4. 一個人被倒了一桶的金漆,猜一句成語。


    一鳴驚人  (一名金人)。


5. 哪個漫畫人物最熱心?


    小叮噹,因爲它每次都會伸出援(圓)手。


Love Chinese for being so funny! Hahaha! =DD


Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...