17 March 2012

Random




I'm especially in love with what Mr Buffet said about spending. So true. Too many people I know are in credit card debt. It's a neverending cycle for them.

And is it only me who thinks this same set of rules somehow apply to relationships as well? Apart from the Investment quote of course. =P




Now if you don't agree with the previous one, I'm dead sure you will agree with this.

Reminds me of falling in love. Will the rate of return be proportionate to the risk that we took?

I don't think we ever know till everything ends, isn't it?

And that's what makes love so enchanting.

Though I must say the older I get, the harder it is for me to take such risk all over again.

The amount of risk we can take in love is probably somehow equivalent to the age we are. Haha!



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...