22 August 2011

I will be back this week

 Hello, ladies!
Well, I'm assuming 99% of my blog readers are ladies since this blog suffers from a dearth of sexy gorgeous pictures , while the other 1% is the Husband who reads when he is forced for opinions.

Thank you so much for checking back this blog now and then!

TFL work is so time-consuming that I can only blog in my dreams. 
So much has been happening to TFL (all exciting changes) that my sleeping time comes up to a skinny 20-30 hours for the past 2 weeks.
And I'm still up now. 
Oh man, I look so ugly now!

I realise that keeping up late nights enlarges the pores on my cheeks. -___-
And most of the time, I will just look zombified, even though my brain might be running through all the fabulous (alright, only some) ideas I have for TFL and the ever-growing workload.

This week, I will be loading up my blog with at least 2 fat entries!
One on the upcoming TFL bag, launching this weekend, if everything goes smoothly, while the other is what have been happening to me for the past 2 weeks.

I admit it's kinda fun to write about marshmallow contents after working my brain to its death - you know, the kind of contents that may/may not leave any impression on the reader but just so fun to read, encouraging oneself that "Hey, maybe I can learn something from all these!"

 And thank you for sending me questions and comments on my Formspring!
Some need a longer time to think through before penning down my reply.
But I will surely get to it by this week. 
It's going to be a homework week, except it's homework that I really like. =D

Btw, have you seen TFL Series 50?


I really really really like the Cabas Shopper featured in this launch!
To think I almost manufacture something like that, lucky I didn't in the end!
It's of great great quality!
Pity, no more backorders for the Blue Grey piece. =(

Oh, the washing machine is done! Going to hang the laundry and grab some sleep before parcel packing!
Posting days make me happy, because customers are going to get the really 美美 bags soon,
and just as importantly, I can go buy my McNuggets Happy Meal!
I really like it a lot. =)
No lah, I don't keep the toy.

The Husband says I'm like a kid.
I like kids food.


The other day, I treated myself to Sakae Sushi Tea-time sushi buffet for the first time, after a very long parcel packing & posting day.
S$18.50+++ for adult. Also comes with a dessert.
I had a choice of brownie or mango ice-cream.
Only S$13.50 for Youth (13-21)!
Unfair. Don't teens in puberty eat more? =(
To make up for this self-perceived injustice, I think I ate about 12 sushi plates.

It's really relaxing to just pick my food off from the conveyor belts, with no hustle and bustle, emails cleared, parcels sent and no bawling kids who treat every public place as their playground.
Apart from the usual sushi, there's also a Muji style (no-frills) Chawamushi, soba, coquettes, fried scallops and salmon sashimi doing the rounds on the belt.
Alright, the last 3 only came out twice in one plate each in the 1.5 hour I was there.
Now I just got to tell myself it's okay to pay about S$22 (it's like my breakfast+lunch+dinner) for a weekday meal. *gasp*

Have a great great great Monday, everyone! ^___^



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...