03 August 2011

A great voice shining through

Youtube videos have been great company when I 'm up late in the night, replying emails or doing up a launch like now.
I didn't think much of covers till I stumbled on one by the JS twins, of Korean origin but living in Aussie.
Boy, can they sing!

Today, through my favourite blogger, Bing, I discover a fellow Singaporean who has a great voice too!
I'm so excited!!
Not everyday that you can find a Singaporean on Youtube with an amazing voice and doesn't sound, erm, Singaporean. =P
I love the microphone her parents gave her for her 16th birthday!
Now, if only I can sing and strum the guitar that well...

This is my favourite out of the 4 covers she has done so far!



One of her covers is Good Life by One Republic, uploaded on 2 Aug.
I 'silly-ly' thought it was a NDP song cover from the Youtube title and the date.

Such an awesome voice and only 16!
Gaaah!

Hoping that she will do a NDP song cover though.
There are some really nice NDP songs out there. 
Do you realise that no one seem to have done any NDP cover before?




Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...