08 November 2011

I think I never left school

 When I was a kid, there was Enid Blyton's The Naughtiest Girl series.

I liked the lead character so much that I signed off as Elizabeth in my friends' autograph books.

When I was in uni, there was JK Rowling's Harry Potter series.

I wish I have the brains of Hermonie.

Now that I'm all grown up and married, there's Ryan Murphy's GLEE series.

And there's Warblers.




Bashful schoolboys in ties & blazers, suave dance numbers, spontaneous breaking out into songs.
The Warblers are going to be classic TV history in years to come.

Randomly, the ties remind me of my schooling days.
I have to wear a striped school tie everyday from Sec 1 to JC2.

What they say about Taureans being stubborn faithful to the things they like must have some truth in it.

Life comes in a full circle. Again.



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...