28 July 2011

You are always on my mind

For the past 2-3 weeks, these 2 quotes have been on my mind.
I love them to bits!
I wanted to just write on this blog.
A short and concise entry.
But it will not do them any justice.
So I dug through my pictures folder and did up these in 2 hours.



I can't remember where I downloaded the ocean photo from, hence the lack of credit.
So sorry to the original uploader of this photo!
The quote in the photo is written by my Grandmaster.

I find the quote so awesome!
很瀟灑﹑很豪邁﹑很有悟性。
After I read it from his book, it just kept ringing around my head.

How many times have we been blaming someone/something/somehow/somewhat?
It's not always easy to know that we ourselves are the reason for failure.
I hate whining.
It drains and depresses me.

C'mon, let's take charge!
I'm going to build my own bridge to my dream Paradise! =DD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be times I feel overwhelmed by TFL's work.
There will be times I feel like being somebody else.

There are times I wish I have less on my platter.
There are times I wish I am just normal.

Heck, I don't even quite know what kind of normal I am referring to.

Yet, there are so many more times I am just so happy at where I am now in life.
When customers are happy and make time to tell me so.
When I feel I have outdone myself.
When people give me a pat on my back.
Virtually, most of the times.

Or,in the Husband's words, when I'm not having PMS.
Hahaha!

Of course it can be better.
That's why we have dreams, isn't it?

But sometimes dreams cause us to tumble.
When we realise how far we are now from it.
We feel discouraged.
We feel beaten.
We lose the drive to push on, at the slightest trouble we meet.

Perhaps it is just fatigue.
From fighting for so long.
And for so much.

I used to take failure very badly.
In the very early days, just a teeny-weeny bit of negative feedback from anyone
and I would lose all my steam to churn on.

I've grown stronger.
Mentally and emotionally.
And physically too, moving bag cargo and parcels, remember? =P 

And it feels so much, so much better.

Hey, the world is not going to stop turning for me.
*snaps fingers*

Will I ever make it?

Don't know.
Don't want to care.
Just do lah.


The photo was taken using the Husband Iphone4.
It was my Cream Brulee dessert at Cafe Mosiac, Carlton Hotel, 2 nights ago.

Different feel from the previous pic.

I do not know the author of this quote.
But it's so epic!
To me, at least!

Think next time must take more nice pics so that I can do up quotes like these, when I'm idling.
Kinda addictive.

Okay, I'm going to build my own bridge to Paradise and sow my own Pasture!
Tata, peeps!


p.s. the bags for the new collection are so gorgeous! Hearts! Esp. the drawer clutch! Haha!


Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...