18 July 2011

Post-launch ramblings

 This entry landed on TFL's homepage for 5 seconds before I realised I posted to the wrong blogspot a/c. -__-

I'm so tired now that I can sleep for a week.
I'm so hungry now that I can eat a cow.
Alright, maybe not, I don't take beef.

Started work on today's launch since Sunday afternoon.
I told myself that a 9pm launch would be just nice.
I could invoice the earlybirds and if payment comes in fast, their parcels could be sent today.
But no, my laptop was unable to handle the mega photo overload.
My internet connection had been wonky all week long.
Switched on and off the router so many times, that I wished I had a remote control to do it.
Photobucket did not like working on a Sunday night.
Opening both Gimp & Photoscape seemed to take a toil on my pink laptop.
I think much of my prime years are frittered away in the vast cyberspace.
(Or rather, staring at blank webpages that refused to load.)

Just to console myself that I'm not a slowcoach, I went to ask the piggies how long they took to do up the artwork for a new collection.
The answer, 2-3 hours.
Aaah, I feel better now.
(though I need double that amount. I blame it on fussiness.)

 And the launch finally made its debut!
Have you seen it yet?

 
The photos really don't do the bags justice. 
The bags are much much much prettier in real life.
Gosh, some of the quality almost rival that of my manufactured bags.
Almost. Hehe.

Saw a spike in this blog's readership yesterday.
Don't think it's the magic of my writings.
Were you expecting to see a launch preview?
Sorry, I couldn't do it. 
But with TFL Facebook page up, I would make an effort to put up a preview at least a day before the launch.

I was so eager to do a weekly launch from now on. 
So many so many bag styles I want to bring in for my ever-supportive customers!
But handling these mishaps made me wonder if that would mean more house chores left undone.
Hmm.
If only TFL dotcom is up, then I can just upload the photos and everything will look nice.
How do those girls who have full-time studies cope with their busy blogshops?

I think I'm getting old.
Zzzz.
I think I like the idea of going crazy in coping with weekly launches.
I think I just need a can of cold Coca-cola.




Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...