01 December 2011

Nice to see you again!


Hi there! *waves*
Thank you for checking back now and then!
I'm back here blabbering again! =D

I've been so busy with the annual 3-day mega pujas at Bishan last weekend.
And this week is totally consumed by packing of restocks & backorders!
It has been at least half a year, I think, since I did backorders.
Stopped for a while and now with the new site almost ready & the festive peak coming, backorders are back at TFL!
That means endless packing round the clock.
But most importantly, more happy customers who will get what they covet! \^_^/

Just yesterday, I was packing BOs for a record 5 hours.
Been so long since I pack BOs that I almost forgotten how it is like to spend an entire day doing nothing but 包 bags.
And I have a habit of packing parcels while standing up.
I find that I do things faster that way. =D

Made 3 trips to the Post Office to shoo everything out!
So glad everything ran smoothly!
Rained almost the entire afternoon but only caught in the rain once. 
Lucky lucky!
This time, I made sure my slippers had a firm grip on the wet ground before running off.
Still get a bit of phobia when I see wet grounds.

There's so many things I wanna share with you all!
But I'm not in my most coherent mode at this hour.
So busy this week that I can't launch the TFL Label bag on Sunday, as I would like to.
Never mind, I'm gunning up for this Sunday!!!
*fingers & toes all crossed*




Recently, I have been heading over to Conrad Oscars Cafe for late-night dinner.
Ya, after-work dinner at midnight. -___-
That's the other 24-hour hotel cafe I mentioned about!
Food there is not as great as Carlton Hotel's Mosaic Cafe. Slightly pricier.
Neither is their American-style service anything to brag about.
But the fruit juices are one of the best I have ever had!

They serve in 3 sizes! That's the small size.
Best of all, they do not add sugar to the juices!

Kopitiam (that food court chain) adds sugar syrup and water to its honeydew juice, btw.
Saw with my own eyes and I asked. -___-

The Husband was having some 5 Green juice concoction from their menu - celery, spinach and don't know what other 3 greens.
I was having Orange with Carrot.

Once, the Husband had a juice concoction that has ginger in it.
Eww, ginger with fruit juice???

The Husband has so much fun trying out all their different juice concoctions, every time we are there, that it is totally beyond me.

I'm a Taurus. I don't like too many changes. Even in my food.
*bleah*



Did you see it??
That X'mas tree!!

Gosh, I'm so smitten by the X'mas tree of Conrad bears!
What a beautiful and adorable creation!




4 different sizes of Conrad bears, sitting on one another's shoulders and heads!
The whole tree is slightly out of shape with all the protruding bear tummies & paws. Hahaha!
The bears look so happy to be squashed together, like one big happy family!
Mad cuteeeeee!

They should have top it off with a shining star!
That would have completed the look and the tree won't look so dull at the top!
The Husband suggested a Santa's hat with lights, to cap things off!
Ingenious idea!



Sorry I couldn't resist.

I want a bear hug!!!



Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...