14 December 2011

In a whirlwind

 Finally managed to roll out the new launch!
Have you seen it yet?
Go see it! I gave up my sleep to get it out!
http://tianfenlan.blogspot.com/p/new-in-store.html 




This is my favourite bag from the collection.
Love the bright bright red!
 It has been so long since TFL brought in red bags.
And I like the loud red this bucket bag comes in!
A great accessory for CNY, if you are not into red clothes!

I remember my auntie used to have a LV monogrammed bucket bag when I was a kid.
Those bags were like everywhere!
I didn't really know how to appreciate.
Ever since bucket bags roll back into fashion, I'm a convert!
Piggies have been pairing almost all TFL bags with dresses nowadays.
But don't you think such buckets bags will surely look great with high-waist shorts, swirly floral skirts or skinny pants too?





My next favourite colour for the Stella Bucket!
Toyed with the idea of naming the colour Yam.
That's what my supplier referred to it as.
How adorable!
But not sure if my customers will feel so too.
So it's Lavender.
I like how the 2 gold ball of tassles add a dressier feel to the bag.
Not the usual drawstring ends.
The bag quality is better than what it seemed from the photos.




My mum's favourite way of placing orders with Tian Fen Lan.
Wonder how she knew I launched a new collection yesterday.
Maybe she signed herself up for TFL mailing list.




Mum has a penchant for small bags.
This clutch is even prettier in real life!

Got the photos only on last Fri night.
Sat evening was spent at Grandpa-in-law's 82nd birthday party.
The Husband spent almost an hour doing next year's fengshui audit for his Grandpa's bedroom.
He's a noob at it. I'm better. Haha!

It was a potluck party.
Inspired to do one for my mum-in-law's birthday on Boxing Day. =)
Baked salmon with mixed herbs & basil pesto!
Watercress soup with carrots & red dates!
I've already thought of the dishes!
The Husband is going to cook curry chicken.
I rarely cook for my in-laws. But for Mum-in-law, I will do it!
She likes my food better than my father-in-law.

Was out whole day for lessons on Sunday.
Came back with a splitting headache that spills onto Monday.
My ponytail is getting too long & heavy for my own good.
Need to go Salon Vim soon.
Moi wanna do big curls!
Kept my hair so long just for that!
But spending 3 hours at the salon sounds like a luxury I cannot afford to splurge on with my tight schedule.

And there's parcel posting from the weekend orders.
Came home with roast chicken for dinner.
When done with housechores, started working on the photos at 10pm.
And it stretched all the way till 930am, because the mailing list server screws up.
Then it's bedtime.

Back to the mails at 4pm, feeling disorientated from the wacky sleeping time.
Had a quarter of roast chicken with Barilla pasta, sprinkled with mixed herbs, salt & olive oil.
Didn't even have time to do aglio olio with my wok.
Bolted out of the house at 730pm to collect shipment of new stocks.
Stuffed & measured bags for photoshoot on Wed ensued.
2 new models. Mega amounts of bags & clothes.
We're all crossing our fingers that the photos will turn out right & on time.
Always slightly apprehensive when there're new elements in the equation.
Then, arranged the messy inventory as neatly as I can.
But there's just too many.

Back home at 120am.
Hit the showers, did my chanting homework, fired up the laptop & continue fighting with the emails at 210am.
All the time wondering why I can work such insane hours.
The crazy things I do for my love.
Like what LB's Velda wrote on her blog, "I'm in love and always will be."
Albeit different context, I'm sure.

Now I should sleep.
But my stomach is terribly hungry after all the laborious work.




Saw this on the Husband's Facebook.
And for the life of me, I couldn't figure out where he was.
Thankfully, there's FB tags. =D

Wished there's Facebook when I was a teenager.
I would have spammed my Facebook a/c with the class photos, instead of throwing them away.
Digital memories take up less space.

The Husband is very proud of his ECA days.
So much that he used to write in his resume about how he led the team to win a foot-drill competition.
Lucky he doesn't read my blog.

I wish there's curry puffs in my fridge.
出前一丁麻辣面 is nice too, but that needs to on the stove & washing up.
The Husband cooks amazing instant noodles.



Maybe I should go wake the Husband up.






Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...