08 December 2011

Hey Happy, where are you?




 Thought this was mad amusing when I saw the pics in the Husband's Iphone.
That's Happy, his family dog.
The Husband's younger sister loves dogs. All kinds of them.
Happy was a present from her husband to her and now a family dog.
She bought the Ikea dog as a companion for Happy.

Once when sister-in-law dropped by my place, I turned around to find her at the gate of my neighbour's home, making friends with their big pet dog.
He's really big. If he stands on his hind legs, he's almost as tall as me. *gasp*
She was baby-talking to the dog and calling him by his name, engraved on his collar.
I didn't even know the dog's name then.

The Husband gleefully showed the photos to his 83-year-old Grandpa.
“公,你猜哪一只是真的?”
After a few seconds,
“那只比較黑的咯,對嗎?”

 I'm convinced I married into a family of jokers.

From the latest launch, I'm beginning to feel the heat of the festive peak hitting TFL.
Think from now till CNY, it would be a mad whirlwind.
On Wednesday, at least 10 hours of my waking hours were spent on the inbox, packing parcels, rushing to the PO and then back to stuffing & measuring bags for the next photoshoot.
All I ate on Wed was a Happy meal of chicken nuggets and half a pack of Nachos.
No proper food. By the time I'm done with everything, I'm too tired to eat.
It was a mad mad day.
On the launch day, the mailing list server was rejected by Hotmail.
Thousands of rejected mails flooded TFL's inbox. I had to key in one email by one email into a new mailing list server for almost 15 hours.
Data entry. Arrgh.
My right hand/fingers/wrist/forearm is still hurting from all the million times of clicking.
By the time I thought of a more brillant way to speed things up, I was already halfway done.
I recognise so many regulars' emails. So many are Hot(mail) babes!

Not complaining though, I really enjoy working for Tian Fen Lan. =D
Can go on and on and on and on, skip all meals & even drinking water and just be glued to the TFL inbox or mad packing parcels.
I love my job. Spinning dreams in the shape of bags.
Sometimes after a bad day at whatever, getting back to TFL inbox cheers me up.

These days, after parcel posting, I have a new-found snack.
Prima Deli plain waffle! With a can of Coke, of course. *grins*
I love their Choc fudge cake at S$4.60 per block. Cheap & good for chocoholics.
Nowadays, you pay more for a slice of good chocolate cake than a Happy meal.
While buying a waffle the other day, I saw a number of customers buying their D24 Durian Fudge cake.
In rectangular blocks too! Think it's less than S$10.
Never knew of its existance till now.
I like durian. Going to try it one day.

Think I'm going to grow more muscles after X'mas.

I want my chocolate log cake.


 

Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...