14 April 2012

简单的幸福

Last week, I was reminded why I chose to left the working world for a more peaceful haven in running my own business. Running an online store is easier for me, as I do not have to interact with a lot of people. I meet my customers electronically, my suppliers are nice and easy-going people and so are my photographer & models. I want to do better, I can. I want to push up TFL name, I just to have to work harder. I want to boost TFL brand image, I got to be more innovative.

It's all about how hard the owner can work and how good she is at it. Fair and square.

It's a much simpler world to exist in, without the politics of the working world to climb higher or secure a position better. I do not have to go pulling strings in order to get business or supplies. Neither do I have to see the 'colours of the world'. I don't like to gossip and I don't like hearing them either. I don't even like talking much in the first place. If everyone do their jobs well, remember why they are in their jobs in the first place and be cordial towards one another without having improper thoughts , the world will be a better place, won't it? It's even worse when some people bring undesirable behaviour to charity or religious organisations and pollute the environment there, distorting the true meaning of such organizations, hampering work processes and preventing real talent from contributing to the organizations because they feel threatened.

Oh well, there are probably as many kinds of people in the world as there are the number of colours in the Pantone colour books.

I love the business environment that Singapore has for us. No corruption, no bribery. Everyone gets a fair chance, if you wanna set up a business.

I'm happy doing what I like at Tian Fen Lan. A simple world of existence. I'm too old for drama.

And now for more simple happiness! A HUG ME vending machine at at NUS LT14! How adorable!! Half a mind to go NUS just to hug it!


"The Coca-Cola Hug Machine. You hug it, it returns the favour with a Coke. 
Because vending machines have feelings too. #hugmecoke"







Metta,
欣雨 Xinyu


每天都要把自己简单化。

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...