17 February 2011

吾的情人節禮物

After a year plus of nagging, the Husband finally got me one. 
My 1st portable hard disk!

Called him the other day and he was at Funan, getting something for his customers. It was my lucky day!
The other time he was at a computer shop and all he could remember was getting a hard case for his IPad. -__-
I had been pestering him to get a portable hard disk for me ever since my previous desktop was on the verge of breaking down. 
I panicked at the thought of losing all my files & pictures for TFL's work. 
He kept forgetting (so did I) and once, when I had to use his hard disk, it has a Trojan! Yikes!

There was only Matte Black, glossy Hot Pink & some other neon colour to choose from.
I like Hot Pink, but a glossy surface will mean scratches.
So Matte Black then!

But gasp! I didn't know portable hard disks are so expensive! I thought it would be less than S$80!
He was trying to tell me how good the brand was, the free (but ugly, imho) pouch, the 5-year warranty. 500 GB of storage (I don't know how to tell if it's a lot) and so on...blah blah blah. 
I nodded my head, but all those technical terms didn't quite register in my brain. =D

When he came home, he gave me the receipt, saying that maybe I might want to file it under TFL's expenses.
But I never pay him back. 
Thou shalt claim it as my V-day present! Because on that day, he only gave me a packet of KFC Cheese Fries. Hmphf!







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...